Monday, August 21, 2017

Aug. 21, 2017 in Manchester, New Hampshire

Hey everyone!

We have a big meeting tomorrow for all the Zone Leaders and Sister Training leaders, which took most the day to plan so this will have to be a short one.

M. and J. are doing well, didn't make it to church this week cause of babysitting. :/ However, Je. came to church again this week and will be setting a date for his baptism! M. and T. came to a baptism in the other ward and loved it!! Both of them came to church and have set baptismal dates! M. for the 16th, and T.'s will be the 23rd. J.'s sister, B., is doing well too, but she is really busy with work so she struggles with keeping appointments or making it to church. There are a bunch of other awesome people we're working with but those are the highlights of this week.

B. fed us some really spicy African food this week which was neat! We found a few other families, but going into these weeks of meetings and planning and office work we hope we can keep in contact with them! There are some big changes and exciting things going on in the mission! There are TONS of young missionaries right now, and it is so cool to see them all grow.

I know God leads this work and he watches over all of us! One new thing I've been doing to study is that I will go to the book True to the Faith and go topic by topic, studying latter day revelation from conference. For example, the first topic is Aaronic Priesthood, so I search the Gospel Library for Aaronic Priesthood, go to conference, then download the 7 talks that mention Aaronic Priesthood the most times. I just play one a day while I'm in the shower and it has been really cool! I need to start a notebook with what I am learning so I can have my own personal record of each.

Love ya all! :)
Elder Hunter Branch

A few pictures from the mission facebook page...




They were all in the MTC together...

No comments:

Post a Comment