Saturday, November 11, 2017

Nov. 11, 2017 in Manchester, New Hampshire - happy birthday!!!

Hello all!

This week we switched p-day to Saturday so we could go to the Temple in Boston with M! It was a really cool experience! They had us do a ton of baptisms and confirmations, for our group and the group before us, and it was great to get to spend some time there! :) M. loved how pretty it was, and I have to agree! The coolest miracle was that as we were just getting there, who walks in behind us but S., my first mission Convert!!!! :) It has been a year now and he and E. were there getting sealed, or married for time and eternity! We both had to run, so no time for a picture, but it was great to say hi and give him a big hug! :)

This week was a chaotic one, but that is the story of transfers! It is cool to see some missionaries who I got to pick up at the airport, now becoming District Leaders or trainers!

We have started listening to lots of Christmas music now! ;) I am on the side that Christmas music is always game, especially right after Halloween is past! I know some of you will probably have other feelings about when it's okay to listen to Christmas music, and maybe you have a point, I just haven't found it yet! ;) 

We have pretty free weeks the next two, so we're excited to get to work hard! We have a bunch of fun ideas for Christmas so now it's go time on figuring them out! :)

As many of you know, my Grandma passed away yesterday. It was interesting timing because today is my Birthday, and just last week Elder Petersen's mom had a new baby boy. I've been thinking a lot about life and how it comes and goes, and how I'm so grateful for God's plan for us all. It puts everything in perspective and makes sense. I'm also grateful for the Book of Mormon and the testimony it has given me of life after death and of Jesus Christ's atonement for us all, to help us feel joy! :) We have been memorizing "The Living Christ" document as a missionary and I want to end just how that does, "God be thanked for the matchless gift of His divine Son."

Love,
Elder Hunter Branch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment