Monday, July 23, 2018

June 23, 2018 in Ellsworth, Maine

Hola!

What a fun week this has been! It was soooooo busy!

So, we had to do the 4 hour drive down to Manchester for the court case. The court case made me frustrated, but at least it’s all over now. I thought about writing out my big story and complaint, but decided no one wants to hear that kind of negativity, so I’ll summarize by saying that I’m fine and it won’t go on my record or anything, I learned a lot about court and people, and the church only paid part of what the guy wanted. 👍

The rest of the week was awesome though! Being back in Exeter for a few days while we waited for transfers was AWESOME! I love the people there. :)

It was sad to see Elder Lockwood go, but I’m excited to see what he does. He’s down in Lawrence speaking Spanish now and I know he’ll do super well!

We then headed back up to Ellsworth, and I have 2 new companions! Elder Anderson (from Springville Utah, been out for 18 months) and Elder Sika (from Missouri, been out 15 months). We helped out with the Bucksport Bay Festival this weekend and had a great time! It was great getting to serve there, and we also had a booth where we did the Book of Mormon experience.



Sunday we celebrated Pioneer Day as "Ellsward" and all dressed up like pioneers for church!



Ward lunch after church

It’s been such a busy week, so I’m excited to see all our people again now!

Y’all need Jesus. Prayer works.
Love,
Elder Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment